Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

As we drive away from the Estate ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

As we drive away from the Estate ... Empty
PostSubject: As we drive away from the Estate ...   As we drive away from the Estate ... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:59 am

... heading back towards Atlanta, Percival says, “We need to go back. There are to many loose ends, and once day sets, it will be obvious something has happened at the Montgomery estate.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: As we drive away from the Estate ...   As we drive away from the Estate ... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 3:56 pm

Loose ends don't matter if we're dead. None of that made any sense. I've been around the world and seen things, and life has been getting weirder in the past few weeks, but nothing explains that. Parker keeps coming back from the dead.... people die and they stay that way. Bones coming back to life... that's unreal.

But there may be a chance that we double back and surprise whoever set whatever happened up. But if they wanted something, it was in the house, and its going to burn for a while, so going back immediately probably won't help. I can call for some help to maybe help us, but we'd have to wait for the fire to go out. I can't promise a fire truck, and that would bring a lot of attention.

We could just report the fire.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: As we drive away from the Estate ...   As we drive away from the Estate ... EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 5:01 pm

“If that was even was Parker.” Percival says. “Look that was way outside the norm. Also I’m betting that whatever they wanted in the house either burned or is inaccessible, so they probably left. I’m going to assume that the bones are gone too. All that will he found is cars that belong to those who survived and was dead bodies. And if that was Parker, he’s probably going to make it out like we killed everyone, and burned the house down as well.”

Percival sighs, “we need a good story we all are sticking with, and to go back and see if we can do something about our vehicles.”
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

PostSubject: Re: As we drive away from the Estate ...   As we drive away from the Estate ... EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:42 pm

Sorry, I don't have time to type in character
DK is mostly concerned with going back for his car, though he does want to stop and get a new battery for it before trying to retrieve it as he is sure it just won't start because he left his lights on.
He will also preach on about this is why you get paid upfront for a job since you never know when a whole place and everyone will burn down.

He is very casual about the skeletons basically chalking it up to:
"It's just what bones do sometimes."
"It's why you can't trust a lawyer."
He is both not surprised and has never seen anything like that before.
Similarly are his explanations for Parker plus he offers up things like:
"Maybe he's an angel."
"Maybe he's just got a big family like that lady that had nine babies."
"Some things can't be explained, it's just like some magic shit, no use in getting worked up over it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As we drive away from the Estate ...   As we drive away from the Estate ... Empty

Back to top Go down

As we drive away from the Estate ...
Page 1 of 1