Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Percival will ask Tom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

Percival will ask Tom Empty
PostSubject: Percival will ask Tom   Percival will ask Tom EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:24 pm

Have you ever thought about writing a book or making a documentary about the events that transpired at the Ellis House?
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Percival will ask Tom   Percival will ask Tom EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:54 am

Tom: "Are you fucking kidding me? Those were friends, nobody will talk to me anymore, their parents and friends think I killed everyone. I was investigated for years for their deaths and for possibly kidnapping Xiong. I want to forget that shit and put it behind me. I've even been to hypnotists trying to forget it. Even therapists I went too, I could see what they were thinking, they were wondering if I had done it. I've had PIs follow me and those preservation people follow me and show up places I went. For years I got invites for the Enlightenment Center (OFC: Previous name for Gateway) and had owl shit turning up everywhere. I don't want anything throwing that case back into the limelight. I already dread the day someone brings it up on one of those mystery youtube channels or reddit."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Percival will ask Tom   Percival will ask Tom EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:36 pm

Percival will nod, “I’m sorry I even brought it up. I really didn’t think about how that whole endeavor impacted your life, and will promos that our own investigations will remain as quiet as possible, so as to not draw any more attention your way.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percival will ask Tom   Percival will ask Tom Empty

Back to top Go down

Percival will ask Tom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: The Game :: Chatter-
Jump to: