Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

{deceased} Jonathan Pollard [federal agent]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

{deceased} Jonathan Pollard [federal agent] Empty
PostSubject: {deceased} Jonathan Pollard [federal agent]   {deceased} Jonathan Pollard [federal agent] EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:46 am

A middle aged albino man with long, shock white hair and known for developing strategies to defeat their opponents through long game frustration and grinding down their resolve to win.

He was the head of his high school chess club, the Stanford chess club, 3rd youngest state chess champion, several national top placements. Utilized a grinding style of play. He's quoted saying, "I don't play to win the board, I play to beat the opponent...."

He quit chess sometime in college, or a little after...said, "everything I've seen in chess makes you go crazy, I don't want to go crazy." Graduated with a math degree, went back to school for a cryptography.

Looks like he took a job as a consultant for...some small analysis company.

And wrote numerous papers about ways to avoid direct armed conflict through more clandestine activities designed to break the desired combatants resolve.

He played three games of chess with Percival, where one one, tied one, and lost the third, however Percival is pretty certain he, Pollard, could have won all three matches.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

{deceased} Jonathan Pollard [federal agent] Empty
PostSubject: Re: {deceased} Jonathan Pollard [federal agent]   {deceased} Jonathan Pollard [federal agent] EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 12:39 am

Percival killed him at the hotel in Utah after he tried to capture us.
Back to top Go down

{deceased} Jonathan Pollard [federal agent]
Page 1 of 1