Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Red File (I can’t remember what it was called) mission {unfinished account}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

The Red File (I can’t remember what it was called) mission  {unfinished account} Empty
PostSubject: The Red File (I can’t remember what it was called) mission {unfinished account}   The Red File (I can’t remember what it was called) mission  {unfinished account} EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:06 pm

Our first mission came up rather suddenly, one Dave called a “red file” (or some such).

Percival had spent barely a day resting, while Lucien travelled to NC. Percival had gone to the bookstore, he worked at, to find it closed, and for Rick to not really being interested in running it as it’s not very busy.

Percival hung around the shop drinking coffee, and just resting when he got a text from Dave about how they had to get moving as we had a mission that needed our immediate attention.

Lucien texted that he was turning around and would be back in Atlanta in five hours.

While Lucien was away, Dave filled Percival out on their target, a 17 year old football player who had started a Christian athletes association at his school, which was an Ankroptic front. And he was holding a gathering in a nearby wooded park, Entrenchment Creek.  

Percival then suggested that since we had a location we should go a scout the area to look for places where they might be gathering.

Right as Percival and Dave were leaving a car pulled up into his driveway, which Morna Demarkov exited from the back seat.

As she approached the door Percival was quite curt asking why she was there, which she replied in her typical fashion, asking to talk.

Percival tells Dave to stay inside, and exits his home, offering to speak with Morna at the picnic table. She asks to enter the tower but Percival say no, and begins walking towards the table.

Morna, noticing that Percival is hurt, pokes him in the back where he was stabbed, making him wince and giving her much delight.

They talk a bit, then Morna says it’s time for Percival to pay her back for everything she’s done for him. Percival is annoyed, but asks what she wants him to do, to wit, Morna shows him a picture a tall woman in her 30s, as tells Percival he needs to save her and make sure she remains safe.

Morna then shows him a location where she says she will be found.

Percival agrees, then tells Morna that they will no longer be able to meet, and that she should stay away from him. She says he’s so unwelcoming, and he reinforces it by saying he is serious. Which she laughs off and walks to her vehicle, enters the back seat and her driver takes her away.

Percival gets Dave, who says he didn’t know Percival knew Morna, he just though Lucien did. To which Percival says “she’s been a pain is butt for far to long as it’s not like I have a choice in wether she comes around, she never listens.” He then says to forget that she dropped by.

They then leave to check out Entrenchment Creek.  Percival walks around the trails getting an over view of the park, but making his way towards the spot marked on the map. When they arrive at the creek they find an area that has lots of bottles and cans and other “party” refuse.

Back to top Go down

The Red File (I can’t remember what it was called) mission {unfinished account}
Page 1 of 1