Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Orphans (i.e. the creepy demon children)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

The Orphans (i.e. the creepy demon children) Empty
PostSubject: The Orphans (i.e. the creepy demon children)   The Orphans (i.e. the creepy demon children) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:52 pm

These children are the living embodiment of the orphan cards from Insosperti. They all seem to have some special abilities, and may actually be centuries old.

1: Emma - a young girl that appears to be about nine years of age, she seems to attach herself to one male individual whom she always calls “daddy” and tries to drive away their friends and family, though lies, aggressive words and actions, even attempted murder. She often makes remarks of a sexual nature towards her “daddy” and apparently had gone many many different names over the years. She seems to represent the card known as the “ceaseless orphan”

2: Pingue - Latin for Fatty, Pingue is a chubby child with dark hair, appearing to be about eight or nine, that always wants chocolate, but will eat absolutely anything. His appetite seems insatiable and though he does not really seem to be dangerous, he is annoying and could easily drain you of all your funds feeding him. He seems to represent the card known as the “unnamed orphan”

3: Jacob - a young boy appearing to be about thirteen years of age. He is quite strong, and always willing to work, and says he’s unable to lie, for a tiny fib on occasion. He speaks also at as though he is an older man from the 1930s. You must be careful with him as he will tell you stories, that transport you inside of them, and they can get you hurt or killed. Still researching which card he represents.

4: Maryanne - she is a young girl around thirteen, with dark hair, dressed in a more modern but conservative attire, she also possesses an old worn trumpet. According to Jacob, she would play her trumpet at night until their foster parents beat her. Still researching what card she represents.

5: The girl in the box - this is the young girl around nine or ten years of age who Daniel was keeping inside a box, at the request of a priest. She is incredibly violent, and will try to kill you. She seems to represent the card known as the “insidious daughter”

6: ????

7: ????
Back to top Go down

The Orphans (i.e. the creepy demon children)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: Grimoires :: Dramatis Personae-
Jump to: