Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

News of.... Children?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

News of.... Children? Empty
PostSubject: News of.... Children?   News of.... Children? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 3:49 pm

THIS IS ACTUALLY NOT AVAILABLE YET. I wanted to go ahead and get it posted but it isn't technically available until probably the end of the next session as "News of the Weird" tends to be things I figure you come across in little bits of downtime scrolling around your phones and whatnot.

Louisiana Revival
Locals continue to mourn as local authorities confirm 90 people have died from the revival. 63 on site and several dozens more succumbed to injuries in the hospital.
Local church leaders came out together to offer condolences and remind everyone to keep their faith especially in these trying times it is more important than ever.
Authorities have learned the Visser's had a child there, and have reason to believe they may have kidnapped him but they say they have yet to identify all the remains.

Teen throws infant into traffic
A mother is grieving after a teenage girl threw her child into traffic on Peachtree. Police are looking for anyone with information to help them identify the girl who is estimated to be between 12 and 14 years old, thin, with black hair. The mother says the girl approached them, played "peek-a-boo" with her daughter for a moment and then said, "Wednesday's Child," when she then lifted the infant from the stroller and tossed her into traffic.

North Georgia Property
A neighbor (who wishes to remain anonymous) says he went to meet the neighbor. Upon arriving he said the stench was unbearable and he thought a sewage line or sceptic tank might have ruptured. He said he hurried up the driveway to see if he could help and found two children apparently left alone and a line of feces across the yard. "I thought, this ain't right, you got a kid trying to paint a barn and another running back and forth in ****. We ain't talking fertilizer, I'm saying that was 100% waste sewage. So I did what any responsible person does and called 911."
When police arrived at the scene they found it as described. Upon talking to the older of the two boys they were informed they had been dropped off and told to paint the barn. The oldest boy said there was about a weeks worth of food in the house, some of it was locked up. While police waited for CPS (child protective services) to arrive four men believed to be civil war reenactors, emerged from the woods dressed as confederate soldiers and opened fire on the police.
Officer Jim Smith was shot and killed in the exchange, and their squad car was torched when one of the men threw a lantern into it.
Police are still searching for the whereabouts of the four men, all who they say, got away.

The CPS worker transferring the children from the property died in a car accident when the van she was driving swerved off the road and into a tree. Police say the van was going between 80 and 90mph at the time of the collision. Gloria Krueger was ejected from the vehicle. Police believe the children were likely frightened and ran off. They are searching the area for them and ask anyone that has seen them to please call.
Back to top Go down

News of.... Children?
Page 1 of 1