Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Debriefing about the seance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

Debriefing about the seance  Empty
PostSubject: Debriefing about the seance    Debriefing about the seance  EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 9:19 pm

After the police let us go after the seance, “we should really talk about tonight.” Percival says, “Things did not go well.”

For the first time his posture seems as though he is slouching. “I think there was something more than just the fake seance, going on here. We were told that David was looking for some way to bring his daughter back, and must have found someone who is an occult practitioner and they must have summoned something. I suspect the man in the Edwardian coat, but I could be wrong.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing about the seance    Debriefing about the seance  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:14 pm

Who is the man in the coat?
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing about the seance    Debriefing about the seance  EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:31 pm

“I don’t know. We’d have to pull the police report. Did anyone get a picture of his cars license plate?”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing about the seance    Debriefing about the seance  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 5:02 pm

"Sorry.  I mean I was elsewhere in the house.  I don't know anything about a man in a coat."  
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing about the seance    Debriefing about the seance  EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 6:01 pm

“Ahh... he was wearing an Edwardian coat, he sat in the back, and when things got weird he ran out, I held him at gunpoint, until I knew he couldn’t leave the scene without being noticed. I suspect he is a practitioner of magick of sorts.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing about the seance    Debriefing about the seance  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:23 am

"I think I'd need a photo for my PI to help out. But, if he's a practitioner, maybe some of our contacts might know something."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing about the seance    Debriefing about the seance  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:43 pm

“I didn’t take a pic...ture” looks through his phone... “Damnit, he’s the only one I didn’t get a picture of”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing about the seance    Debriefing about the seance  Empty

Back to top Go down

Debriefing about the seance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: The Game :: Chatter-
Jump to: