Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dewy at Four Seasons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

Dewy at Four Seasons Empty
PostSubject: Dewy at Four Seasons   Dewy at Four Seasons EmptyThu May 20, 2021 1:37 am

Dewy plucks a bit on the guitar every so often glancing at Erin. He trails off...Sorry, I find it hard to be inspired sometimes when there is, too much muse.
I was about eight, my parents took me to Richmond Hill area somewhere...in Georgia. Family camping trip. I don't remember much of it. We must have been hiking around, I remember it was real swampy. All these sort of sink holes and deep puddles filled with water. I don't know if I got separated but I must have because I remember being alone, or it felt alone, and just watching the water, looking into those riverlets, just watching the water and then I saw them. Just all these bodies, bodies just flowing in those little pools, ripples moving them along...
Old bodies, like... (He glances at Lucien) Well, it's all old plantation land out there right. It was like I could hear them, these spirits of slaves calling for me and it, I remember it getting real calm.
I don't know, I must have fallen into one those pools or something because next thing I remember everyone is screaming, I'm on the ground all wet choking and coughing. I guess that was the start of it for me, after that, well, I knew I was special.

Haunted Places
You said something about places being haunted. Look man, I don't know, you know I'm not a philosopher. But, I guess some places get saturated one way or another and they become attractive or easier for things to see and get to.
We talk about "going deep" and, it's like there is this layer, this layer between our world and....(He trails off intentionally for dramatic effect)...and the next.
That layer is what you want to get past. Choppy waters, the storm to get to the eye. But that, that takes someone special like me.
But, I can tell you this, if places can saturate, that Ellis house is a sponge in a bucket.

The Testing Ritual
Ok, so we get the preservation society and get them to open the house. We can prep a bit a day before, and do the final preparations on the day. Like I said, two or three of the priests are likely to come, and they'll each bring at least a second or third. They should all be in similar robes, masked, hard to tell apart.
One will take the lead, say a few things, and ask for who's being tested to step forward. ...That's your queue. Then he'll ask if anyone has any testimonies to step forward and present. ...And then they'll say some bit about death and eternal damnation for any testifying should the ritual fail.
Now I guess nobody is going to step forward, you not being known and all....but that's where we come in, ok. At least one of us should say a few words. You know, it's just all, pillow talk, you witnessed them blah blah blah blah.
Now even if they've inspected the circle, they aren't likely to say anything, ok I mean, hey, they don't care if someone fails. Hell, I bet a few of them are even hoping for it so they can.... (He makes a throat slitting motion.)

She succeeds, we're all good. The lead will testify, blah blah blah, anointed.

Now at least one of us oughta testify on her behalf and, well, me being the man of the hour and all having to do my thing, I gotta be close so, I'm going to have to. And yeah, it's risky, it's my life if it doesn't work but you know, that's just the kind of guy I am. And uh...(He wiggles his phone around)...well, I'm going to want those bells back.

Back to top Go down

Dewy at Four Seasons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: The Game :: Chatter-
Jump to: