Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dewy and the Plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

Dewy and the Plan Empty
PostSubject: Dewy and the Plan   Dewy and the Plan EmptyTue May 25, 2021 2:28 am

This takes place shorty after Dewy Four Seasons Post

Dewy: Now we gotta get through some of this though. First, unless we go some whole other direction, I gotta see what they are drawing. I don't have this Ankroptic stuff memorized. I don't suppose any of you have the actual spell do you?
And I'm going to need to know what you want old Dewy to do.
I also think you two, (he points at Lucien and Percival) should arrive, fashionably late. I can meet you by the gates and walk you in and that way, I can give you a run down on things just in case something is off.
Now I gotta testify, because, I gotta be up close anyway and I'll wing up a testimony. Maybe it will be best if at least one of you holds back a bit, maybe both if you want.
Once I see this summoning, again, if we are doing that, I can get an idea of what state I'll be in after empowering it. I mean, it might knock me on my ass so it would be nice if someone pulls me out of there if we are going the whole Ankroptic might kill everyone route.

Now if I'm giving a testimony, I'll try to walk around a bit and if I've identified anyone, I'll...I don't know...adjust my hood or something right? A secret signal to keep your eye on them.

Erin: You aren't going teach me how to...
Dewy: Yeah, no, no I'm not. ...Let's go have a little chat.

Dewy and Erin will move away to a further part of the suit.
Though they've moved away they aren't entirely out of earshot.

Because it is late:
Dewy basically questions her, seeming to try to understand how devoted she is.

Successful Listen Check:

Returning from talking to her Dewy will find a time when she is out of ear shot or asleep, pour himself a glass of alcohol and say:
"Well, she's pretty convicted. How do you even talk someone out of something, it's not like you can prove there's no Ankroptic. She's just going to have to realize Ankroptic doesn't give a hoot about her. Fake it till you make it I guess.
I don't think they had any plans for her. It's possible they use or have used, or her as a PI in the south but I don't think she was going anywhere. Shame too, she could sure easier on the eyes than all those stuffy old men. That stomach is flat, have you seen how flat that stomach is?"
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Dewy and the Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dewy and the Plan   Dewy and the Plan EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:17 pm

Who was Lutz? And do when know what church she was apart of?
Back to top Go down

Dewy and the Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: The Game :: Chatter-
Jump to: