Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Awesome Skids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 3:34 am

Posting this here because Rosaleen and Percival are together at the tower.

In the morning, around 10ish AM, the sounds of kids gets increasingly loud and triggers the Ring doorbell.
Six kids looking around ten years old. (A few a bit younger, a few a bit older) are riding their bikes around in circles and in and out of the tower entrance and doing "awesome skids" on it. They cackle and high five each other shouting things like, "CRANK FLIP," and "FOOTJAM," and "FFFFFIIIIIIRRRRRRSSSSSSTTTTT TRY!" ...and of course "awesome skid" as they leave skid marks across the driveway.

Every so often one runs up to the camera and makes a goofy face at it, flashes hand gestures like they are Spiderman shooting webs, and shouting things like, "scooter lover," "poser fart face," and nonsensical excited mix-ups like "fart poser poser face eater."
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:18 pm

After about twenty minutes of the kids doing awesome skids a familiar black Audi pulls into the driveway. The kids scream and fuss at it and scatter a bit, a few kicking at the car.
Morna's assistant emerges from the Audi looking disgusted and walks purposely towards the door.
The kids hurl insults at her. One makes barfing sounds which catches on with several of the others. Another child swerves dangerously close to her as if he is about to hit her.
She rings the doorbell, "I am here to deliver a package and check on the girl." She looks around in disgust and then adds, "Your children are ill mannered and unruly."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:59 pm

“The girl is fine, and those are not my children. It’s just children that seem to be under the sway of Parker, and that are harassing me.” Comes over the ring speaker.

A couple seconds later,  the door opens, and Percival steps outside. “I’m curious are you still in the employ of Kessler?”
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 11:15 pm

At the mention of them not being your children a grimace grows across her face, "Unsupervised...Feral children?" Her lips tighten like a pursed sphincter. "Gert a bucket, bleach, scrub brushes, and a chair," she says.
She then turns, "Get over here you little bastards!" She advances on the kids. "You're cleaning this up!"
A kid in a blue shirt yells, "you're not my mom!" She lunges and knocks him off his bike with a partial clothesline and catching him by his ear.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 11:23 pm

Percival will go back inside his home, come back with the items she requested then return to his living room, waiting till she approaches the door again.
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 11:40 pm

By the time Percival gets back most of the kids will have run off. "Olga" (which I think is what John took to calling her) will have one in a headlock and another by the ear.
She lets the headlocked child go and snatches him by the back of his neck.
"What do you have to say for yourselves?"
One in a red jersey like shirt looks down at his feet and mumbles, "...sorry..."
She jerks the other one's neck, "...sorry..."
"Sorry for what?"
"Sorry for doing skids in your driveway..."
The child in the jersey starts to tear up, "...you...you aren't going...to...really kill my parents are you and make me live with you are you?"
"Olga," still holding one child by the ear, stoops down, her facial expression softens, "look at me, look at me..." The child looks at her, but his eyes keep darting away.
"Not if you do a satisfactory job cleaning it up, and I will be right here watching you." She lets go for a moment and gently strokes his cheek, then snatches his ear.
"Well go on, put the chair down and give them the cleaning supplies."
"Children should not be allowed to run amok unsupervised."
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 11:45 pm

Olga will then sit down in the chair and light a Virginia Slim.
"I have a package for the young lady in the car. It is for her, not you. If she is not here, I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 12:09 am

OOC: since Sarah hasn’t responded on the forum, I can’t say she is or isn’t.

Percival will shrug and say, “I don’t believe she has arrived, I prepared a room for her, but I have not checked to see if she was inside.”
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:47 pm

(I assumed this was taking place when she was)

She will add, "As for your question, I do not discuss previous employers."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 1:06 am

Percival nods, “Then the answer is ‘No, you are no longer working for Kessler.’” He pauses and begins to walk off, but stops and turns, “Pity. I’d love to meet her someday.” And with that he goes back inside the tower.

OOC: considering it’s 10am I didn’t want to assume everyone was the early riser like Percival, so I’m going with him not knowing if she was there at the time. Even though he would know but I’m rolling with this for now
Back to top Go down

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Rosaleen FINALLY arrives at the Irwin Street tower, hauling a huge painting of Pan (that she did herself) and a large Ikea bag in rainbow colors, full to the brim with bric-a-brac, books, tea pots and tea, art supplies and a cat. She's obviously straining under the the weight of the painting and bag. Nonetheless, she peers around the painting to see Olga sitting in the driveway and the children dutifully scrubbing away.

"Well!" She smiles and fixes Olga with a curious and amused look after tearing her eyes away from the children, "Child labor is still alive and well in this country?"
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 1:24 am

Olga: "It would do children very well to labor more and leisure less. These children are feral, no doubt due to parents that will not discipline them. It takes a village to raise a child and when a portion of that village does not do their part then it our duty to intervene and carry the slack."

"There is package for you in the backseat of the car. You may go retrieve it."

Retrieving the package:
Back to top Go down

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 10:58 am

Rosaleen squints at Olga in a bit of confusion. She goes to the back of Audi and looks at all of the parcels. "What is all this? Why?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awesome Skids  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Skids    Awesome Skids  Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Skids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: The Game :: Chatter-
Jump to: