Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

At some point during our stay at Polkdots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

At some point during our stay at Polkdots Empty
PostSubject: At some point during our stay at Polkdots   At some point during our stay at Polkdots EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:21 pm

Percival will be seen talking to someone who isn’t there. In the middle of weeding, digging up dirt, or turning stones, he will stop and begin conversing with some he refers to as “Doctor.”

At times Percival will say things like:

“sure I could be crazy or experiencing life flashing before my eyes as I lay dying somewhere, or having a psychotic break, or I can also assume it’s an after effect of coming into contact with a lot of strange phenomena, don’t they all seem plausible?”

“Sounds like your grasping at straws, sue it’s possible any of those things could have happened. I might still be trapped in that world created by Listers mother, or sure maybe I’ve done to much ayahuasca, or DMT, but I guess I could have created a invisible friend to psychoanalyze me.”

Etc

Last edited by Percival on Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: At some point during our stay at Polkdots   At some point during our stay at Polkdots EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 11:47 am

At some other time Percival can be heard saying “you know, I’m not paying you. So why are you even bothering to psycho-analyze me? Or is this juts how you are? You must be real fun at parties.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: At some point during our stay at Polkdots   At some point during our stay at Polkdots EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 8:23 am

Lucien will walk up to Percival. "Hey, so... I can't see who you are talking too. Polkdot says I something dark attached to me, but it only shows up in my dreams."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: At some point during our stay at Polkdots   At some point during our stay at Polkdots EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 10:42 am

Percival snaps out of whatever daze he’s currently in and says, “The Doctor.” Then he makes a gun trigger pulling motion at his own head. “Remember him?”

As Lucien mentions something dark attached to him he responds,  “Your shadow?? I thought you lost your shadow into the void?”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: At some point during our stay at Polkdots   At some point during our stay at Polkdots EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 12:41 am

"Yeah, I thought so too.

"Which Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: At some point during our stay at Polkdots   At some point during our stay at Polkdots EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 11:09 am

“You know the psychiatrist at the asylum that had people play Russian roulette.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At some point during our stay at Polkdots   At some point during our stay at Polkdots Empty

Back to top Go down

At some point during our stay at Polkdots
Page 1 of 1