Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After the first Library session

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

After the first Library session  Empty
PostSubject: After the first Library session    After the first Library session  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 9:13 am

Percival, the next night, during Polkdot’s session, will say/ask, “Last night during the library ritual, I caught a glimpse of our friend Joan in the midst of the mists. She was trying to get me to come to her, but I don’t believe it was her. Is there something out there that takes the forms of lost friends or family, to lure you into its grasp? She kind of acted like Joan, but she wanted me to move off the spot you told me to stay in.”
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

PostSubject: Re: After the first Library session    After the first Library session  EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 1:26 am

"There are things that take form, and things that don't, but appear in familiar forms to lure."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: After the first Library session    After the first Library session  EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 11:58 am

“So there are creatures, spirits, what have you, that can read our thoughts and or emotions? And which seek to use those against us?  To what ends? To feed? Or to attach themselves to us?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the first Library session    After the first Library session  Empty

Back to top Go down

After the first Library session
Page 1 of 1