Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone Empty
PostSubject: Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone   Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 11:55 am

So… Polkdot. Some of his stories are fabrications. Not so much as out right lies, but he takes events from our world, and changes them up with the Morn, Elves, Dwarves, Wizards and Dragons. Some of this great battles he’s mentioned during his lectures were actual battles in World War One, only he changes who was doing what.

I’m not saying he’s lying to us, or even misleading us, but obscuring things or embellishing them, or he may not even know that he’s doing such.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone   Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 12:34 pm

"Good to know. I suspected that his mind is a bit scrambled, or thinking to fast to stay on one topic. But he's probably just old. Smile We are going to have to find a way to get the raw knowledge or find other practitioners to learn from. I'm starting to see the allure of collecting old books.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone   Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 4:01 pm

"im not sure what if who knows what he knows. outside of talking with the 'demons.'"

he looks around, "Its possible he is doing it on purpose, as a way to control information, or obscure it. but its hard to tell, and from my experience, bringing up inconsistencies with him, seems to make him grumpy, if not outright mad."
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone   Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 8:09 pm

"Like an old person... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone   Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 9:36 pm

“I mean, sure. He’s old. That may explain some things but I’m not certain his age, completely explains things.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone   Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 2:03 pm

"Maybe magic does this to you. I mean, do you know one single magic user that we've met that has been sane, normal, completely there in the head?

"If so, they are probably living a simple life on an island sipping drinks with umbrellas, and using as little magic as possible so nothing nasty pops out of the dark at them. Make me think....

"Anyway, if I start losing it let me know. I'll try to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone   Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 2:13 pm

Percival nods, “I suspect prolonged exposure to the supernatural is like prolonged exposure to violence. It changes you. Changes who you were. And not always for the better. I suspect with Polk, we are getting the effects of this exposure, along with a desire to control information, and exact a position of power, as well as dementia like symptoms of old age. I’m not sure we can say he is free of any of those.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone   Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:51 pm

Lucien nods
"Makes me think about those guys in the video, the vets. I wonder if I'm anything like them. Military + magic isnt great for the mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone   Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Percival will find a time to talk with Lucien alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: The Game :: Chatter-
Jump to: