Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino Empty
PostSubject: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 5:30 pm

“Okay this isn’t normal, the rain, the spiders, the wildfires, the witches… too much is converging at once. I’m pretty certain the rain if coming through that gate, that is in the pictures with the two summoning circles, but we have no idea where the casters opened it originally. We need to find them. I’m concerned that they might be trying to poison the population, with something in the rain. As for the second gate coordinates, it’s somewhere in the LA area, so so we’ve been informed. But what’s it doing? Is it related to the fires there? Obviously the spiders are also being summoned somehow, but from where? And we might need to go on a witch hunt, even though these events are most likely related to Ankroptic and HasMitAl cults.”
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 10:03 pm

Percival pulls out his phone and opens the picture of the mural from the Mexican clinic.

“I didn’t notice this before, but the mural has tons of rain, I had thought it was meant to be shadow, but it’s rain. The waterspouts, should have clued me in. And the creature coming through the maze isn’t HasMitAl, but and I’m not sure if it’s meant to represent the creatures in the texts we were sent, and seems to look like them.”

Upon looking at the picture further, “what is that temple I the picture?”
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 10:20 pm

Percival will go and get a small box, the one taken from the couple in Louisiana, who were holding “revivals” he opens the box and pulls out the red lighbulb, and shows it to the Albino. “Could this be related to your ‘red lanterns?’”
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

PostSubject: Re: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 10:30 pm

Albino: "So you are saying this rain is related to those symbols I sent you, that the rain is...supernatural?"
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 10:39 pm

“Yes. The third…” Percival makes air quotes, “…circle, is a gateway. We asked someone we know and they were able to figure out that it opens roughly 12-20 thousand feet above the Atlanta area. Since you found those in the possession of a follower of Ankroptic/HasMitAl I’d say this rain, that fire and the spiders are apart of some plot to bring their demons hells to this earth.”
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

PostSubject: Re: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 10:54 pm

Albino: "Well, either way, we should probably do some inventory assessment. Including weapons. Figure out what have and don't have, prep for some...." He waves his fingers around a bit, "some skedaddle in case we need to leave."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 11:10 pm

“Weapons wise, I believer there is an AK-47, a silenced 9mm pistol, the Browning machine gun, a medieval mace, a sword cane, an axe, multiple hunting knives, a bag full of guns Lucien acquired, a shotgun.”

Percival turns to Daniel, “How many bear traps do you have?”

“Then there are some other items that might be of a more mystical nature…” He trails off, “Lucien, what other weapons do you have?”

“Ammunition, is not plentiful. Unfortunately.”
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

PostSubject: Re: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 11:21 pm

Albino: Well...lets get things together, get it laid out.
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

PostSubject: Re: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 2:40 am

Daniel, "Already done, I'm always ready to go, gotta be in my line of work."
Daniel's preparations:
Single barrel shotgun & 4 shells.
3/4ths of the upper portion of a sleeping back. (His feet get hot.)
Some sort of homemade glove that goes up to the elbow. Made of a rubber dish glove, socks, tape, red velvet, and glue.
A bag of used syringes. (The glove protects your arm in case you over swing.) (When he explains this Albino man will lift up the bag between his thumb and index finger carefully as if it is toxic and say, "I like your style.")
A pillow case of hammers
4 bear traps
A baseball bat
A cane and dark glasses to disguise himself as a blind person.
Roughly 18 12 packs of beer.
Half a bottle of Jack Daniels
16 bags of licorice
8 small bags of doritos
4 bottles of "Rejuvenating Healing Water made from crystals in peru."
A pocket full of small geodes
A ziplock bag of cooked steak
3 cardboard toilet paper tubes with socks taped together and wrapped around each one. (Daniel is particularly excited about this one as he nearly forgot about them, and one is for each of you. It is his new invention which he calls "the toilet sock," and it is, "like toilet paper but you can keep using it.")
Half a container of miracle whip
An old camera
Joan's keyboard
18 partially eaten pizzas under his bed
A stack of pre-written IOU cards amounting to a total of $10,000.
An air mattress with a patched hole in it.
3 crystal water jugs, used but refilled.
A closed umbrella full of glitter for finding the person that is taking umbrellas
An Altoid can with several bandaids and an assortment of pills he found
A pair of jean shorts
He has also put in the freezer:
two dozen donuts
a two tier wedding cake
3 beer cans with a stick punctured through them. (Beercles)
A kroger bag of french fries from the burger place nearby
A sock of ice cream or maybe it's yogurt.
Kitchen Cabinet 1:
A dozen dented cans of green beans left over from when he was teaching people how to throw cans of green beans.
5 sticks of "government grade" butter salvaged from the prison trash. Each one is a little smaller than a loaf of bread.
Kitchen Cabinet 2: Several bags of hair he forgot about but planned to make sock pillows with.
A jar of rice with "bits" in it. (The bits are little stones. Daniel apparently picked it all up after a wedding.)
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 8:51 am

“As for other supplies, I haven’t been back in seven months, and I hadn’t even been to the store since I came back. So groceries and other household goods are low. Lots of left footed socks though.”

Last edited by Percival on Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 5:54 pm

Percival would suddenly remember, “Shit! twice we bought lots of camping and survival supplies. I think what’s wasn’t perishable is in storage here.” He begins his treck to the attic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino   To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino Empty

Back to top Go down

To Lucien, Daniel, and the Albino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: The Game :: Chatter-
Jump to: