Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Percival has a thought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

Percival has a thought  Empty
PostSubject: Percival has a thought    Percival has a thought  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 11:32 pm

“Earlier when we were talking about the events and what it might take to power them magically, Lucien said ‘My concern is how much power it would take to do these things for this long. Either a lot of people are dying or someone has something.’ and it got me thinking. That town where we found the Void underneath the church, where the cops thought we were enforcers for Ankroptic, if they found the Void and could tap into it, they could power this stuff, at least I think they could.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Percival has a thought    Percival has a thought  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 7:03 pm

"0k. Do we need to shut that down. Let the govt do it? There is nothing there, correct?
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Percival has a thought    Percival has a thought  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 7:03 pm

"Moab, call it a gas leak."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Percival has a thought    Percival has a thought  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 8:03 pm

“I mean that’s kind of what I mean, have the FBI go in and destroy everything there. If they will.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Percival has a thought    Percival has a thought  EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 12:26 am

"I'm in. But, I hate having to rely on the government this way. Wish we could do it without them. Not sure how to. "
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Percival has a thought    Percival has a thought  EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 8:36 am

“Well if we only knew a bunch of mercenaries?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percival has a thought    Percival has a thought  Empty

Back to top Go down

Percival has a thought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: The Game :: Chatter-
Jump to: