Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Flood Logistics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

The Flood Logistics   Empty
PostSubject: The Flood Logistics    The Flood Logistics   EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 12:56 am

There are so many posts, some requiring a fair amount of time (days or even just hours) to get through, I can't really keep up with it. I'm not sure how much time we can actually advance on the forum since every ten minutes there's stuff people are doing. I don't know how to fit it together.
I'm open to suggestions but there can't be an infinite amount of time between some of the things.

It's becoming a ball of confusion to me, are people making calls, practicing something, was it before people arrived, after, was it they arrived and then everyone went back to chatting, making calls, practicing something etc. I pushed ahead to the morning but now it feels like I shouldn't have but everything can't be done at once.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: The Flood Logistics    The Flood Logistics   EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 7:17 pm

Okay we’ve overloaded Doug and I though we were 12 hours before the last time he posted a time. So I though half a day was skipped over.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: The Flood Logistics    The Flood Logistics   EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 11:56 am

Maybe separate post by days.

Day 9 of the flood
Day 10 of the flood
etc..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flood Logistics    The Flood Logistics   Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flood Logistics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum