Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Consolidation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

A Consolidation Empty
PostSubject: A Consolidation   A Consolidation EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 1:05 am

When Percival looked up info about current events about those towns did he find anything?
Nothing overly stands out, as Albino says though, if you look hard enough everything seems out of the ordinary.
Detroit - A sink hole opened/re-opened and this time “swallowed” the Corvette Museum. Some years ago they a similar problem in the basement but fixed it. This time the whole building collapsed.
Shootings are also up.
Las Vegas - Has had a series of power outages, a minor earthquake, and a few dust storms have kicked up around the area.  
Minneapolis - People are complaining of black flies/gnats (which isn’t too out of the ordinary, Minneapolis is known for biting black flies) and some neighborhoods are complaining of “smelly water.” The city is advising residents to boil water if they detect an odor.
Chicago - Like Detroit, shootings are up. They also have similar boil water advisories. It is currently raining there but doesn’t seem to have been for more than a day. The city has shutdown two of their water cribs for maintenance.
(The city has 6 cribs - The water cribs are structures built to house and protect offshore water intakes from Lake Michigan. Water is collected and transported through tunnels. The tunnels lead from the cribs to Pumping Stations located onshore, then to water purification plants, where the water is then treated before being pumped to all parts of the city and suburbs.)

looking up satellite images on cater lake and the gateway lake to check their levels.
I’m not aware of satellite imagery readily accessible apart from google and it wouldn’t be up to date enough.

searching the names of the known casters in Landy’s notes. Minus Joseph Gavin & “I have a last ditch option we can try. Gather every name of every church priest and pastor, well know followers, connected backers in the police, military, government and corporations, and we ring the bells.”
OCC - I suppose these go together sort of?
I'm not certain if you are sharing the notebook and/or names with the Albino. I tried to spot a post specifically mentioning it but didn't. Could have missed it though as from a conversation today I got the idea it was being shared with him.
And/or is that different than the other names in his other notes? (As in are both being shared, or just one of the lists/etc)

“Maybe we should see about getting John, Dave, the Veteran, and the Cardinal all together with us. So we might increase our chances of weathering this.”
John - John is in LA working for Morna, specifically running logistics for her construction company AAA ProBlue Construction.
Cardinal - His phone rings and rings and rings.
Free Listen Success - You hear a ringing sound coming from his bag.
Dave - There were a few Daves. If you mean the one you worked with on missions, his phone goes to a disconnected no longer in service message.
The Veteran - Depends what you tell him. The connection is bad, each of you have to ask the other to repeat what they said a lot. He sounds a bit busy trying to move to things as he says he has some flooding.
Generally asking him to come over, he doesn’t think going out is worth it, it’s just some bad weather and he needs to secure his place and do what he can to save his stuff.

If you explain it posed that there is some sort of threat enough to alarm him, you get a, “Only way I’m going to chance that then is if you got something better than a Dura-Plast 770D Admiral Xtreme Gold Series with night watch sentry periscoping turret seismic motion sensor, with backup infiltration safe room.” If you don’t, then he’ll wish you “best of luck, and I’ll see you after the meek have inherited the earth.” (He doesn’t seem to mean this in a knowledge of the meek sort of way, but more of a biblical reference way.)
---Doing a search for Dura-Plast 770D... --- Turns up a bunker company but they don't seem to actually offer a 770D xtreme gold series option, but do do custom work.

Other longer term research/practice/experiments that have been mentioned like stuff in personal forums, will take time to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

A Consolidation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Consolidation   A Consolidation EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 12:35 pm

Quote :
searching the names of the known casters in Landy’s notes. Minus Joseph Gavin & “I have a last ditch option we can try. Gather every name of every church priest and pastor, well know followers, connected backers in the police, military, government and corporations, and we ring the bells.”
OCC - I suppose these go together sort of?
I'm not certain if you are sharing the notebook and/or names with the Albino. I tried to spot a post specifically mentioning it but didn't. Could have missed it though as from a conversation today I got the idea it was being shared with him.
And/or is that different than the other names in his other notes? (As in are both being shared, or just one of the lists/etc)

Percival has only asked if the Agent is willing to help look into them. If he does Percival will share the list, and informing him that all the Eddys are more than likely fake names.

The the “looking up” posted is that of looking into the short list of known casters in Landry’s book. It’s like 5 or 6 people. And that would be Percival do so before he goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

A Consolidation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Consolidation   A Consolidation EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 10:18 pm

Agent Albino:
Well...this wouldn't have been something to mention before. Didn't see anything in a report saying...oh by the way we got a shit load of intelligence.
This looks like northeastern stuff.
"Eddy" we've run into before. Well, not exactly eddy but similar, joe, sammy, mike, sally. It isn't a name, it's a position or sorts. The name is associated with a phone number or service, covers multiple people. It's a bottleneck in their financial collection and distribution. There's what..." He counts quickly, "nine, so one for each state and probably a county network under one which might be who some of these other people are."

"Harlow Key, was their Humphrey. Sent a team after him but...Some people just crawl inside refrigerators full of glass, the fridge ends up accidentally hoisted up over the foyer, and end up dead. ..Natural causes."

...And...fuck me...these are regional priests.

Lark Howell - SE
Louisiana? 225-451-8234

"Howell, are you fucking kidding me, you had his phone number? If you told Dave about this and he omitted it, I'm going chop his legs off and feed them to him through a goddamn tube, and when he shits them out, I'm going to feed him his shit legs, and while he is shitting his legs if he says you told him to not mention it...." He looks at everyone with a pissed suspicion.
"Howell sent some people up north to put their network back together after Landry vanished and tapped connections on the west coast. That Parker fellow picked them up at the airport and drove them up there. There was an auditor with them. God only knows what Landry was up to, but I can tell you this, he wasn't suppose to have these names written down, or those Eddies. There's suppose to be a disconnect between the priests and the financial collection. I'm guessing some of those other names are connected to however he figured out who the eddies were."

Winston Higgins - MW
Iowa (Bloomfield? West Bend? Sac City?)

"Midwest, Howell is missing in action. Probably went into hiding, or vacation or something."

Lillian Clarke - WC
Oakland California
751 Warfield Ave (?)

"West coast, pretty sure she moved from that address further north."

Johnathan Keys - SW
New Mexico or Arizona
928-335-1217

"....Well this guy is...that's classified.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

A Consolidation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Consolidation   A Consolidation EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm

Keeper wrote:
Agent Albino:
Well...this wouldn't have been something to mention before. Didn't see anything in a report saying...oh by the way we got a shit load of intelligence.
This looks like northeastern stuff.
"Eddy" we've run into before. Well, not exactly eddy but similar, joe, sammy, mike, sally. It isn't a name, it's a position or sorts. The name is associated with a phone number or service, covers multiple people. It's a bottleneck in their financial collection and distribution. There's what..." He counts quickly, "nine, so one for each state and probably a county network under one which might be who some of these other people are."

"Harlow Key, was their Humphrey. Sent a team after him but...Some people just crawl inside refrigerators full of glass, the fridge ends up accidentally hoisted up over the foyer, and end up dead. ..Natural causes."

...And...fuck me...these are regional priests.

“There would have been no reason for Dave to mention any of this because we had this information before we started working with you. And we were told to stick to our targets, and no one asked if we had any prior information.”

Quote :
Lark Howell - SE
Louisiana? 225-451-8234

"Howell, are you fucking kidding me, you had his phone number? If you told Dave about this and he omitted it, I'm going chop his legs off and feed them to him through a goddamn tube, and when he shits them out, I'm going to feed him his shit legs, and while he is shitting his legs if he says you told him to not mention it...." He looks at everyone with a pissed suspicion.
"Howell sent some people up north to put their network back together after Landry vanished and tapped connections on the west coast. That Parker fellow picked them up at the airport and drove them up there. There was an auditor with them. God only knows what Landry was up to, but I can tell you this, he wasn't suppose to have these names written down, or those Eddies. There's suppose to be a disconnect between the priests and the financial collection. I'm guessing some of those other names are connected to however he figured out who the eddies were."

“as I said before Dave didn’t know, we had already been working on handling the cult before we started working for you. No one asked what information we had, and we never mentioned it because we didn’t want to work for you, but had to, out of self preservation.”

Quote :
Winston Higgins - MW
Iowa (Bloomfield? West Bend? Sac City?)

"Midwest, Howell is missing in action. Probably went into hiding, or vacation or something."

Lillian Clarke - WC
Oakland California
751 Warfield Ave (?)

"West coast, pretty sure she moved from that address further north."

Johnathan Keys - SW
New Mexico or Arizona
928-335-1217

"....Well this guy is...that's classified.

Well if you have pictures of these people including the list of priests, seconds, and bottlenecks, we need to see them, and any and all information about their mundane lives would help as well. The more we know the easier it will be.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Consolidation Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Consolidation   A Consolidation Empty

Back to top Go down

A Consolidation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: The Game :: Chatter-
Jump to: