Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In the Hall of the Master

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

In the Hall of the Master  Empty
PostSubject: In the Hall of the Master    In the Hall of the Master  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 2:43 am

The General Plan Presented to You:
This is a basic overview of the plan to relocate the populations.
The plan is reminiscent of FEMA Camp conspiracies for One World Government control over the population, with hints of Nazi concentration camps.
Populations will be moved into controlled areas. Strict curfews, rations, work hours, etc.
Portions of the population from time to time will be collected and transferred for work or transferred for KorMaKa
purposes.

Positions:
The position/s generally being offered to you are for regional controllers/ambassadors.
You'll be the "friendly face" of the operations. Oversee security, that rules and edicts are enforced.
Generally you'd seem free to set up whatever system you'd want, and create rules/laws provided they don't interfere with the overall plan or conflict with the plan. And be free to collect up and take whatever you wanted. You'll be left alone, and protected, while everyone else becomes "cattle."
You won't be converted, they want a human face on the front end. Not that they are hiding their presence.

Pollard Conversation
Pollard: Pollard will dig into his pockets and pull out a crumpled back of cigarettes and light one. He'll tap his fingers on the table, flip through some more pages, and glance around. Finally he'll say, "I'm in. Fuck it. I know a winning side when I see it. I've given my life up to now to the FDA, and for what? A modicum of a pension that I'll never collect and wind up as one of these little people? No way. I'm a strategist, and if everything is falling apart, I'm going out on top. ...but, you've got one little glaring problem with this plan."

The master priest says, "Oh, and what is that?"

Pollard, "I work for the FDA, and the FDA is about as high as it gets, second only, at least in this country, to the president. That's currently President Pence, who worships this ally of yours, Ankroptic. But, there's no, ruling council in charge of governing, magic, wizardry, whatever you want to call it. See, there was, but they were dissolved by contract. A legal, lawful, globally..." He seems to look like he is pushing his luck a little bit as he says globally. "recognized contract. And when it expired, well, these witches took over control of magic governance. So this whole bit of plan to remove this council, well, that's the witches now who are in control."

Pollard looks over at Percival and Lucien, "Am I right? They sent out notice for taking over. And the thing is, they now rule through a decentralized ordinance of governance. In other words, nobody knows exactly where they all are. But you are in luck...because we are in a position to contact them. I don't know what kind of, promise of allegiance you are looking for, or maybe you want to transform us into one of those other things of yours but, we could round these witches up and turn them over to you."

Master, "We are more than capable of dealing with them when..."

Pollard, "sorry to interrupt but..consider it a token of appreciation before we get into signing contracts and sorting out the details of our position. Because right now, it seems you need some, field agents. From what I'm seeing, you are in a bit of a vulnerable position at the moment. See these witches, well right now, nobody knows who is responsible for all this. Now if we round them up, and, terminate their position, well, we, you, would be free to expose them and a little bit of PR, which as FDA agents we can put together a world wide press conference, put the blame on them. And obviously, we'd announce this destruction could have only been stopped by this...KorMiCa. Or...we round them up, but...keep a tight leash on them. Make a few announcements, you know..."hey for your own safety, we need everyone to move to.." well whatever areas you want. It's about strategic control. No loose pieces on the board. We control both sides and move the pieces however we want until, checkmate. Otherwise, these witches, they'll rally everyone against you. Let's get ahead of it."

Master, "I will need to consult, and verify this."

Pollard, "Of course."
Back to top Go down

In the Hall of the Master
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: The Game :: Chatter-
Jump to: