Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Percival slumps into a seat in the car…

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

Percival slumps into a seat in the car… Empty
PostSubject: Percival slumps into a seat in the car…   Percival slumps into a seat in the car… EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 12:35 am

… “I… I’m at a loss as to what to do. We lost the bells, have zero clue where they are, we don’t really know where the witches are, Polk is dead or hiding, the council is hiding or well… dead.”

He puts his head in his hands. “I just fucking killed Eerling .. I know it was an accident, but I’m not sure we can handle all of this without him.”

He lifts gaze, looking off in the distance at the militia folks near the burnt hotel. “We don’t know how to stop any of this, hell I don’t know if we even could. I think all is lost.”

Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Percival slumps into a seat in the car…   Percival slumps into a seat in the car… EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 6:58 pm

"When I didn't know what direction to take my life in, I joined the military. Lots of people to tell me exactly what to do. Limited responsibility. Let me specialize.

"There's always someone out there that has an idea of how to make things better. How to win. I'm done with that being someone else. But maybe for you, maybe you need that right now.

"There is always the Colonel. Even the Albino will have ideas and direction.

"There is Mr. Owl. The sisters. You could go to them as a repentant soul.

"You can always make a deal with demon."

"Just saying. There are options.

"And if you really wanted to, you can talk to the dead.

"If you ask me, you are a researcher. You are good at reading things and making sense out of them. Maybe you should focus on that for a while until you clear your head. Go to the library. Research some of things in the order Earl asked you to handle them.

"Look up more info on the bells.

"See if these troublesome demons have weaknesses.

"But I don't know. Maybe all of this supernatural stuff has me... " Lucien drifts off.

"Find Gavin. Kill him. That makes sense to me.

"After that, maybe finding the bells is a matter of letting someone else find them accidentally and ring them. Then we read the news.

"Anyway, lots of problems. Just keep marching forward, soldier. Everything is going to be ok."
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Percival slumps into a seat in the car…   Percival slumps into a seat in the car… EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 7:00 pm

"You could also take a vacation. Go to Daulben. See if you can learn some things.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Percival slumps into a seat in the car…   Percival slumps into a seat in the car… EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 10:27 pm

“I’ve been thinking that I should summon Eerling’s spirit and at least apologize. Then maybe go meet up with Nosfendor and make a deal. There’s also what Eerling told us, that there is another… him… and looking for him. But I’m not sure where to look.”

Percival leans back in the seat, “I really need a smoke.” Shakes his head. “I really need some drugs.”

He takes a couple of deep breaths, “Did we set these events into motion? Did we do something? Or not do something? Miss something? Fuck… well you’re right about one things we have to kill Gavin. Then go get the fucking bells and the Tril. And send them back.”

He rubs his eyes. “Well shits fucked, maybe we should set up our own kingdom, like Dewey wanted to have.” He chuckles weakly to himself
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Percival slumps into a seat in the car…   Percival slumps into a seat in the car… EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 3:47 am

"Maybe it was me talking to Polk. Convincing him to do something that set a lot of this in motion.

"But then again, demons do their own thing.

"Probably would have happened anyway, but maybe we just weren't ready.

"I'm no king.

"If Daulben is where Polk and Eerling learned, maybe we should go there and learn. After returning the bells. Go and learn. Come back, take the witches out.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Percival slumps into a seat in the car…   Percival slumps into a seat in the car… EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 11:53 am

Percival looks off towards the militia folks, “I think we need to kill Gavin, return the bells, kill as many witches as possible, get the Tril and return it, talk to Mr owl about what Eerling was on about, find the second Eerling, find Polk, and somehow slow us from going into the void.”

Percival has a thoughtful expression on his face, “Polk told us there were twelve voidal planes, are they all circling the void? Or is it just ours? Is Daulben in our voidal plane or one of the other, I know he said the Bowl, the field, and that place with the clock in the sky were in our voidal plane.”
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Percival slumps into a seat in the car…   Percival slumps into a seat in the car… EmptyTue Jul 18, 2023 10:44 pm

Radio Commercial: (Yes even if you think the car is off)
There is a bit of a crackle like the broadcast is coming from just barely within range.

Male Authoritative Voice: Feeling depressed? Lost? Don't know what to do? Does it feel like the world is weighing you down? Maybe you just need a break from your significant other or are tired of doctors telling you to take your medication?
Then come to New Market!
Reinvent yourself at New Market!
Explore your madness, wallow in self pity, indulge your inner millionaire.
New Market, where you can be you or whatever else you want to be.

Voice changes Male: "I didn't know what I wanted to do in life, now I'm a private investigator, sleep in a dumpster and working a big case involving the squirrels in the park! ...I've said too much. Cut, end of interview."

Voice Changes Female: "My husband didn't like my shopping and spending. Since I came to New Market all I do is shop...every single day...all day...I can't even remember when I last left the mall...is there an exit? Do I even have a home?"

Voice changes Male: "I always wanted to be a television repairman but didn't want to do the classes. In New Market, I own my own TV repair company, and have my own van! I repair televisions all over the city, even for the rich the famous, and I don't know anything about televisions!"

Male Authoritative Voice: Come to New Market! Tickets available anywhere bus tickets are sold.
Fast Talking Voice: Some restrictions may apply, New Market Marketing is not responsible for your contentment.

Radio returns to its previous state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Percival slumps into a seat in the car…   Percival slumps into a seat in the car… Empty

Back to top Go down

Percival slumps into a seat in the car…
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decline’s Modern Horror Game :: Hush :: The Game :: Chatter-
Jump to: