Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister Empty
PostSubject: Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister   Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 12:50 am

So here’s what I’m thinking we should write to him,

“Dear Mr. Lister,

We are contacting you about what we discussed and about the events which transpired after we left to go and speak with your mother, in her home.

While we were there asking for an audience with her, we became impatient with the runaround her staff were giving us. we began searching the house, with the intent to find your mother.

As we searched the home, we came across a few disturbing things that ended up leading us into a confrontation with her.

You were correct in assuming your mother was doing something that would bring you much consternation and possibly even end your plans for your gymnastics programs.

What we found inside was the remains multiple children that had been murdered, mutilatedand I’m sorry to say, even partially eaten. Your mother was cannibalizing these children.

After we found these children, we searched for her and even eventually found her. she was in a wheel chair but as we confronted her with what we found, she stood up and attacked us. This is when we also found that she still has some security of her own and they eventually subdued us, bound us and left us in a dark room, without food and water.

Weakened and having lost track of time, eventually a commotion happened and we were eventually able to free ourselves, due to someone opening the door to the room we were in.

We heard much shooting and decided to use that as a a cover to escape, however during that time we came across your mother again, however we were able to catch her by surprise and we believe that she is no longer with us.

We used the continuing commotion to escape, as we did not know how your guards would treat us, amidst the fighting we heard.

It seems that whoever attacked the house, came for me and the book I was searching for, as while we left we found a portion of the book laying in the grass, they had destroyed it.

I am incredibly sorry that I may have brought some of my own bad luck upon your home, however I would like to discuss with you more about the TQ, as well as to make sure you’re mother is truly finished and no longer going to be murdering and eating children.

During our captivity your mother and her servants took our shoes, our phones and our weapons we carried.

In Regards,
      Percival Leopoldo Ontillius (Jack Connor)

PS I have purchased a prepaid phone in which you may contact me. xxx-xxx-xxxx”

Does this sound like something we should send to him Lucien? John?
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister   Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 12:10 pm

After thinking for a bit and which no replies, Percival says “Nevermind. I’m just going to tell him the truth, minus his mother was a demon, and just continue with she was murdering and eating children from his gymnastics program. With his resources he will know who Daniel is and with all his talk about loyalty I can use this to show that my friends are very loyal to me, and that with his inability or refusal to inform anyone about my disappearance, my friends were left with only one solution, ask the most dangerous person I know, and whom I want nothing to do with, zero help find and rescue me.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister   Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 3:06 pm

Lucien nods his head. "Yeah, that's actually very good. I like it."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister   Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 11:00 pm

Percival after a bit begins easing aloud,

“Dear Mr. Lister,

We are contacting you about what we discussed and about the events which transpired after we left to go and speak with your mother, in her home.

While we were there asking for an audience with her, we became impatient with the runaround her staff were giving us. we began searching the house, with the intent to find your mother.

As we searched the home, we came across a few disturbing things that ended up leading us into a confrontation with her.

You were correct in assuming your mother was doing something that would bring you much consternation and possibly even end your plans for your gymnastics programs.

What we found inside was the remains multiple children that had been murdered, mutilatedand I’m sorry to say, even partially eaten. Your mother was cannibalizing these children.

After we found these children, we searched for her and even eventually found her. she was in a wheel chair but as we confronted her with what we found, she stood up and attacked us. This is when we also found that she still has some security of her own and they eventually subdued us, bound us and left us in a dark room, without food and water.

Weakened and having lost track of time, eventually a commotion happened and we were eventually able to free ourselves, due to someone opening the door to the room we were in.

We heard much shooting and decided to use that as a a cover to escape, however during that time we came across your mother again, however we were able to catch her by surprise and we believe that she is no longer with us.

We used the continuing commotion to escape, as we did not know how your guards would treat us, amidst the fighting we heard.

This is where I must apologize for my compatriots, after Gary, John and I disappearing, our friends got worried, and they called an acquaintance of mine whom I’m not overly fond of, but who has some kind of infatuation with me. She was once a mafia enforcer and is extremely dangerous.

However this is the loyalty my friends have for one another, that they will put themselves and their lives in danger, to protect and save one another.

I hope you will contact me, as I wish to make sure we have ended your mother’s ghoulish ways, as well as to reclaim our property she took from us.

In regards,
Percival Leopoldo Ontillius

PS I have purchased a temporary phone in which you may contact me

xxx-xxx-xxxx”

“Does that sound good folks?”

Back to top Go down
John Fitz

John Fitz

PostSubject: Re: Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister   Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 7:26 pm

Appropriate for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister   Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 6:18 am

"Wow. That sounds great. However that one line makes the worry about him using the letter as legal leverage."

"...we came across your mother again, however we were able to catch her by surprise and we believe that she is no longer with us."

"Maybe a slight rewording so it sounds less murder-like. Maybe mentioning we had to defend ourselves in the middle, and that she attacked us again. Basically breaking up the part where we catch her by surprise and her not being alive any more."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister   Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 6:45 pm

“That sounds good. I’ll adjust it.” Percival says.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister   Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 11:49 pm

The newly written letter to Lister.

“Dear Mr. Lister,

We heard much shooting and decided to use that as a a cover to escape, however during that time we came across your mother again, and she once again attacked us and as we had extra help we were able to defend ourselves.

This is where I must apologize for my compatriots, after Gary, John and I disappearing, our friends got worried, and they called an acquaintance of mine whom I’m not overly fond of, but who has some kind of infatuation with me. She was once a mafia enforcer and is extremely dangerous.

However this is the loyalty my friends have for one another, that they will put themselves and their lives in danger, to protect and save one another.

I hope you will contact me, as I wish to make sure we have ended your mother’s ghoulish ways, as well as to reclaim our property she took from us.

In regards,
Percival Leopoldo Ontillius

PS I have purchased a temporary phone in which you may contact me

xxx-xxx-xxxx”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister   Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 9:08 am

This sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister   Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 9:57 am

Alright that last letter is the one that was sent off to Lister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister   Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussing writing the letter to Charles Lister
Page 1 of 1