Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So Percival...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Fitz

John Fitz

So Percival... Empty
PostSubject: So Percival...   So Percival... EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 5:35 pm

About them books....
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

So Percival... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Percival...   So Percival... EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 10:29 pm

Percival sits down at the table, “Let me be frank, my library is a collection that i use as a way for me to make money. The books I have recently obtained I have not been through myself. I will however consider lending books I’ve read for us to collectively discuss afterwards. Is this acceptable?”
Back to top Go down
John Fitz

John Fitz

So Percival... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Percival...   So Percival... EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 10:41 pm

That's great man. I just need to understand what we're up against in this world. Seeing what I've seen now, there's no going back to what I considered a "normal" life. I'm not asking for unrestricted access, nor am I trying to fuck up your livelihood. But I need to educate myself on things I didn't believe existed until recently. I need to prepare for what lies ahead.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

So Percival... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Percival...   So Percival... EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 11:14 pm

Percival looks at John, “to be honest, the things I once believed are up in the air. The ideas around magic is that things worked slowly, that ritual and ceremony provided small glances, or hints and softly nudged the world to exact your will upon the world. Until recently, I’d never seen things that made immediate affect into this world.”  He gets up goes upstairs and comes back with a large-ish blue perfect bound book, “Read this, is a one of the books I first read that began my interest into the occult, magical and hermeticism. This will not explain the creatures we’ve seen but begins to open up a new world.”

The books has a pentagram on the front and is entitled “bucklands guide to witchcraft”

https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/religion.occult.new_age/Magick/Bucklands%20Complete%20Book%20of%20Witchcraft.pdf
Back to top Go down
John Fitz

John Fitz

So Percival... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Percival...   So Percival... EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 8:15 pm

I appreciate it Percy. I admit, growing up in an Irish Catholic household kinda soured me to anything supernatural existing. But in the here and now, I'm forced to believe as I've seen proof. Maybe God exists, maybe she doesn't. What I do know is that there is something out there and I can feel it in the roots of my soul that it is harmful and it needs to be stored. By any means necessary. Thanks for the book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Percival... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Percival...   So Percival... Empty

Back to top Go down

So Percival...
Page 1 of 1