Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

News of the Weird

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

News of the Weird  Empty
PostSubject: News of the Weird    News of the Weird  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:31 am

Louisiana:
Police have reported the Vissers may have been involved in several child kidnappings.
The remains of one of the missing members of Cult of Fire have been identified in the remains. Fans are distraught.

Atlanta Paranormal
Atlanta Paranormal Society has emailed out minutes from their last meeting and posted on their website.
(They don't normally, though they technically should, but are usually lazy about it.)
Main points:
1. Several hundred people turned out but most left when Morna failed to show.
2. They got a lot of email signups while people waited though.
3. About a dozen new people stayed and the club is excited to see growth.
4. Daniel gave a presentation on how to tape pillows to yourself to protect yourself from witches throwing things. Daniel's ability to wrap tape around his own back while holding a pillow in place was quite impressive.
5. Daniel requested a moment of silence for Martin Weston who passed away recently. (Martin was the elderly shut-in that believed himself a vampire.)
6. Neil gave a quite detailed account of a game called Insos, apparently at the request of Percival. The presentation ended with Neil saying, "... Percival can kiss my ass now he couldn't even be bothered to show up after yelling about this."
7. The Wichita Paranormal Investigators from Kansas have a member visiting and asked if someone could put them up for a few days. Eric volunteered.
8. It was suggested the group purchase a van but argued there isn't enough in the treasury.
9. The haunted yard where grass doesn't grow at an empty house that was explored turned out to still be maintaining a yard service, which explains why the grass stays short.
10. Mark was arrested and released after trying to spend the night in the Oakland Cemetery, yet again.
11. Sherry suggested having a wine night to celebrate the new members.
12. Raymond suggested doing a horror movie night at the gym once a week.
13. Rodney thinks the group is concentrating too much on "ghost stuff" and needs to turn their attention to "the UFO" problem. He noted a large number of unexplained appearances of lights in the sky in at night that aren't being reported on. He also reported on the "Hollow Moon Theory" and suggested Mars has a thin crust covering a secret ocean that harbors aliens who are likely setting up an invading force inside the moon. He reported he as written to the CIA and Space Force several times about his concerns but not received a response which he finds to be suspicious.
14. Mark suggested the aliens inside Mars could be squid and insisted on this being put in the minutes.
15. Karen proposed cutting the shared club subscriptions to Netflix, Spotify, Hulu, HBO+, Apple TV, etc, as a way for the club to save money and that everyone needs to just get their own streaming subscriptions. She also reminded everyone that driving to the meetings does not count for gas reimbursement even if you claim you saw a ghost on the way.
16. Karen reminded everyone that buying a computer can't be reimbursed even if you are using it to run SETI software.
17. Karen reminded everyone to please stop using the group's email address to sign up for things as the spam is getting out of control.
18. After an argument about if goblins were paranormal or fantasy it was put to a vote and goblins were declared fantasy.
19. Karen asked that we stop arguing about goblins and if Santa exists, are there were Santa Elf ghosts.
20 Karen adjourned the meeting and a few stayed behind so Daniel could show them how to disguise themselves as a boxed refrigerator.

Atlanta
A yet to be identified body was found by the railroad tracks. A witness says he saw two, possibly three people running away from the area.
People are complaining they wanted some books rebound but are unable to locate S&M Binding that was recently featured on the news.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

News of the Weird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: News of the Weird    News of the Weird  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:49 am

Percival will respond to the email of the minutes of APS with a reply to all.

“Thank you Neil for the excellent notes from the last meeting. It sounds as it went very well. And I send a hearty welcome to the new members.

I am very sorry I was unable to attend, as I had a last minute business trip and I was unable to to get back in time. I am however in town and would be interested in meeting with any who wish to for a social event. Sherry or Raymond’s ideas are quite welcome, and the gym is available as it has not been made open to the public as of yet.

I wonder if there is video recording of the presentations, as I would greatly love to see Neils presentation about Insosperti. It’s an incredibly convoluted game, that delves heavily into the occult, and has many strange and unusual stories attributed to its history and the cards themselves. I am sure Neil did the presentation and game great justice.

I also agree with Karen that group expenses should only be used for group events and projects, not for personal expenses. If APS has not sanctioned the study and funding of a project or a purchase, then they should come from the individual members finances. Otherwise APS will not be able to function.

Interestingly enough, I do believe it would be a good idea to purchase a passenger van. What were folks think about what was needed? As I may be able to purchase a van for APS.

Salutations,
Percival Leopoldo Ottilius

Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

News of the Weird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: News of the Weird    News of the Weird  EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:16 pm

Lucien to Percival. "I'll come to the presentation too. Let me know when it is all set up.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

News of the Weird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: News of the Weird    News of the Weird  EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 6:50 pm

I guess nothing came of this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

News of the Weird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: News of the Weird    News of the Weird  Empty

Back to top Go down

News of the Weird
Page 1 of 1