Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Percival to Lucien

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 10:36 pm

“Do you think we should try to save Balkan? We could try summoning him till he not longer returns, or we find his home and summon him there so that he might feel re-bonded. Though he’s going to need medical and psychological treatment. The next time we summon him we could put food and water in the circle and a tracker, so we might be able to find out where he is. Of course I’m just spitballing, as far as I know he’s dead already. But we should still ask Polk Dot about the black shadow that enveloped him.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 7:47 pm

Say what you will about the man but he was able to figure out where the tril 3 was. It might be good to have someone like that as an ally. And if he ever gets out of line we can just summon him again and take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 7:48 pm

Yeah let's go ahead and try to save him. We can give him a tracker and maybe a SAT phone
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 2:22 pm

I don’t know if he’s got the mental capacity to use a phone at this moment. I think he needs food, and water, and I think we can get him to put a tracking device on him. Of course we could give him a phone, which we can use the “find my phone” application.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 7:18 pm

"Ok. And some clothing and shoes. Seems like he needs to hide, so maybe some snow camo, if we can find it. Otherwise, just something warm. And should probably give him a basic knife. I can sharpen the axe, too."

Do we know how to summon someone with something already in the circle?
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 11:25 pm

“Im sure we could figure it out. But I think we need to find out if we can find out where he is, open a portal to him and bring him back with us. Or summon him somewhere familiar so that he rebonds himself in that location. If that’s possible.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 2:05 pm

"Ok. Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien Empty

Back to top Go down

Percival to Lucien
Page 1 of 1