Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Percival to Lucien and Pollard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

Percival to Lucien and Pollard  Empty
PostSubject: Percival to Lucien and Pollard    Percival to Lucien and Pollard  EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 5:58 pm

“These are my thoughts. I believe HazMitAl is making a power play. Infect the human population, turn them into his minions, when they die he gets their souls. Instead of the being divvied up by the SoEmBa, because they are no longer “human” souls. Or at least that is my thinking. If we can find a way to cure the infection. Then we may stop HazMitAl from gaining his own realm, or taking over the Greylands or become more powerful… that is assuming that’s what’s happening.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

Percival to Lucien and Pollard  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien and Pollard    Percival to Lucien and Pollard  EmptySat Sep 24, 2022 11:32 pm

"Sounds sound to me. Could we inform the other demon lords of the power play? Would one of them take exception and maybe just help us out? I mean, they don't respect followers, so I don't know if it would earn us any favors from them, but it might help us out."
Back to top Go down

Percival to Lucien and Pollard
Page 1 of 1