Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Percival to Lucien

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 11:33 pm

“Could we summon Melinda and Gerald? So that we could learn more about Trevor, and summon him to maybe see if he will tell us how he saved Joan? Then maybe we can try to save Daniel with his technique.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 1:30 am

"We can try? But they are dead. Can you talk to the dead? Or do they just lay there?
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:07 am

“One of the spells Polk taught us, allows us to summon the spirit of the dead, it can vary to how much the spirit is able to communicate to us, but it might be possible to get information from them. He warned us to never summon those we had been close to.”

Percival ponders a moment, “Or do you think the spirit of the Strega would be more helpful?”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:28 pm

Melinda. I don't trust the witches, and we got her killed.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 2:29 pm

"To Percival: Another idea, what if we could solve two problems. Counsel needs to hide, we need more magical knowledge and help for this. What if they portalled here, or we portalled there. We just share portal names. We can protect them. They can help us fix this.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 5:26 pm

“I already sent a message to Andre about that with the circles required. But I haven’t received a reply from him about it. Oh and I’m sorry I didn’t bring it up beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 1:00 am

When Percival can get a moment with Lucien away from the others, “We might have to use the bells. It’s might be our only chance to kill off all the creatures in one fail swoop. Of course that depends on how far it can actually reach.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien EmptyFri Sep 23, 2022 11:03 am

"If it is, it might be a set up to draw out the bells. But it is worth putting on the table."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Percival to Lucien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Percival to Lucien   Percival to Lucien Empty

Back to top Go down

Percival to Lucien
Page 1 of 1