Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call from Dave (Percival/Lucien)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

Call from Dave (Percival/Lucien) Empty
PostSubject: Call from Dave (Percival/Lucien)   Call from Dave (Percival/Lucien) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 12:06 am

Dave will call both Percival and Lucien, whoever picks up, he'll want to speak to both on speaker phone but will settle for whatever he gets.
"I get that it is done but, I need to know what happened, details, for the report....details, little things like...oh, where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Call from Dave (Percival/Lucien) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call from Dave (Percival/Lucien)   Call from Dave (Percival/Lucien) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 1:10 pm

Percival will ask Dave to meet, assuming he agrees, Percival meets him at a coffee shop, Percival inform hi that they staked out the neighborhood, tracked his vehicle for a couple of days, then decided that with their knowledge of the cult, we acquired a black SUV, and knocked on his door after midnight Friday (technically Saturday), he can to the door dressed in red and green tinsel suspenders a man’s thong, a fake beard (shows him the picture)and said “you’re not my good little elves” we motioned to the car and then insisted he come with us. As we got into the car someone looked outside his open door calling his name, but I do not believe they saw us. we then drove a while until we got out into an out of the way spot, had him walk in front of us, telling him there was someone who wanted to talk with him. And then as he near the edge of the woods, he met his end.

Percival will provide him with the location.
Back to top Go down

Call from Dave (Percival/Lucien)
Page 1 of 1