Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucien to the group about the gold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucien

Lucien

Lucien to the group about the gold Empty
PostSubject: Lucien to the group about the gold   Lucien to the group about the gold EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:24 pm

"I'm being pressed hard about the gold. I'm willing to give it up, but I don't want to let those things get out.

"I'm going back to make sure none of those things get out. I but don't know how to stop them. These mystic creatures seem resistant to bullets. Anyone have any ideas on how to stop them?

"I'm thinking of making a proposition to the society. This is a chance for them examine something unique, and maybe we can become associates without necessarily being bound by their rules and rituals.
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Lucien to the group about the gold   Lucien to the group about the gold EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 5:37 pm

Percival would say “don’t let people we don’t know in, take Daniel and John and get the gold yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Lucien to the group about the gold   Lucien to the group about the gold EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:48 pm

"We can try that. Grab it and move it ourselves. Seal it up after we're done. I didn't want to get you all involved anymore. If you are willing to help, I will take it. At least you all know what you are dealing with."
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Lucien to the group about the gold   Lucien to the group about the gold EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:58 pm

“I’m not able to go this time around. Make sure to get a couple extra hands and get the gold, you can leave some of you went.. they have no idea how much is there. You know just n case we ever need some. And make sure to close that place up tight”
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Lucien to the group about the gold   Lucien to the group about the gold EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 7:04 pm

I can try but those guys are pretty thorough.  I'll leave as much as I can.  Besides, its dark and the water is pretty deep. Hard to tell if its rocks or bars sometimes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucien to the group about the gold   Lucien to the group about the gold Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucien to the group about the gold
Page 1 of 1