Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy Empty
PostSubject: Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy   Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 2:17 am

(This comes through about an hour after he has texted Percival)

Albino man: What do you make of this?

Technically these require a read check but you pretty much have enough time to work it out.
Three pics of runes come through:
1. Summon/Commune with Ankroptic
This looks like the typical Summon Ankroptic spell you know from Landry's notes.
2. This appears nearly identical to Summon Ankroptic but is replaced with HasMitAl
3. A gate type of circle *

Next are pics of some crude sketches:
A. Human figure with a long tubular proboscis running from roughly the grown to the mouth.
B. Human figure with a long tubular proboscis, longer and coiled in the abdomen with large sacks hanging off of it.
C. Humanoid like figure with long tubular proboscis, longer and coiled in the abdomen with large sacks hanging off of it and semi bat like features. It would be easy at a glance to mistake the drawing for like a bad nosferatu as it gives off that vibe, but also resembles the mural creature.
Notes on each one mention:
A. Infected, normal, some insomnia, no personality change.
B. Irritable, hyper, violent,
C. Total loss of personality, violent but shows restraint.

There are also pics of notes that appear to have been burned:
Note 1: Pave the way for my true form and I shall give (BURN) eternity of rule. Separate (BURN) and my heard, cull the meek fro (BURN) anks, and my tim (BURN) hand. We shall divide and rule and your loyalty shall be rewarded. No longer will you have to hide. Open and we will come, through pestilence, swarm, disaster, darkness, sword, famine, beasts, and shall be spared
Do not fear m (BURN) They already walk among yo (BURN) itnessed your loyalty, (BURN) service, and might. Do not interfere (BURN)
We will restore order, harvest, and grow. You are my chosen and those that rule shall be removed and I in their place (BURN)

Note 2: Most of this note is burned away but there are what appear to be a set of necromatic coordinates.*

Note 3:
This note appears to be notes jotted down during a meeting of some sort, or one person just making a few notes. It also shows signs of an effort to burn it.
Still readable:
NY, LA, Atl, Houst ? Dallas ?, San Di ? , Billings?, Denver? DC-X

Clear meek frm ranks
Est Ambass - regional - sac
(burned) n place - month+
do not (burned) with Womye La(burned)
(Burned)ark door
expect anomalies - will be handled
40 days
NWO:
Ankrop (true) --> <--Ambas --> <--Priests --> Chosen Laad -->Laad -->Acolytes

*The coordinates in the picture of the circle and the ones in the note are different from each other. Some of it is shared between the two, but they do differ. Probably safe to assume they refer to the same plane and such, but point at differing areas.)
(Working out necro coordinates is sort of like doing orbital mechanics. Polk barely touched on it with you all. This isn't to say you can't work them out, but doing so will take quite awhile and you don't have a lot of reference to go off of. So trying to do so, think of it along the lines as pulling an all-nighter, sitting there crunching with pen and paper at the table, working a complex math problem.)

Last edited by Keeper on Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy   Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 10:35 pm

I guess I should have asked this after Polks, but do these summoning circles we found in Landry’s and Dewey’s notebooks appear to be “clean” summonings?
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy   Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 1:22 am

There are several things that make a spell "dirty," but summoning wise, it looks sound.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy   Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy EmptySun Aug 28, 2022 5:12 pm

Do any of these places correspond with morna's exhibitions?
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy   Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 1:18 am

In the Book of Knives what does it say about the Woyme Laad?
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy   Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 7:58 pm

Will look into it
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy   Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 11:44 pm

Lucien wrote:
Will look into it

I was asking Doug, since the book is at the tower with Percival and the notes from Pollard mention the creature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy   Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucien, Percival group text from Albino guy
Page 1 of 1