Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A group text would be received from Percival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Percival

Percival

A group text would be received from Percival Empty
PostSubject: A group text would be received from Percival   A group text would be received from Percival EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 1:34 pm

Being arrested while being told I’m not under arrest, get a lawyer and to the precinct (this would have been sent around the time we drove up to the precinct along with a pin drop for reference)
Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

PostSubject: Re: A group text would be received from Percival   A group text would be received from Percival EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 3:43 pm

Another group text follows a few hours later..

“Well I guess no one received this message or no one really cared, but I’m free though the feds are trying to give me a really hard time.”
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

PostSubject: Re: A group text would be received from Percival   A group text would be received from Percival EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm

I'm guessing nobody saw it. Regardless, (since we are dealing with a bit of abstracted time here in the forum) there could still be a response. It won't seriously effect the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Lucien

Lucien

PostSubject: Re: A group text would be received from Percival   A group text would be received from Percival EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 6:50 pm

"Don't tell them s*** without a lawyer. You are a citizen and you have rights. But get a good lawyer and listen to them. I can pick you up if you need."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A group text would be received from Percival   A group text would be received from Percival Empty

Back to top Go down

A group text would be received from Percival
Page 1 of 1