Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drunk Dewy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

Drunk Dewy Empty
PostSubject: Drunk Dewy   Drunk Dewy EmptyTue May 25, 2021 1:18 am

Late at night Dewy gets into the alcohol and goes on a bit of an emotional drunk testimony:

Dewy: You know...(He points at Lucien) what, scares me? I mean really, you..not you you but your kind...no no no...that sounds racist, don't, ok...not your kind, lineage like all the past stuff. I'm drunk, don't, listen to me, I mean listen but don't you know. Ok...I was down in Florida, with this retired black sheriff and we're sitting like this, having a few beers (Dewy is drinking hard liquor, not beer) and he says, he says, now it's not right, but, it is, ok...anyway...ok he says, "You ever wonder why all this para, paranorm,al stuff is so European?" And ok, he like goes on but I stopped paying attention because, that, that made me really afraid and I thought, shit...we're fucked because maybe we got it all wrong. He did too right, it's not all, but you know there's shit all over the place, but maybe he had it wrong but right, like right but for the wrong reason.

All this, suffering ghost and spirits bullshit. Maybe it's not like suffering that causes this all this but the suffer-er-er...the inflicter. What if it is their state that cracks causes these cracks?
Think about it, we'll philosophize this, get all Freud on it, (I assume Percival winces a bit at that one)
ok, someone suffers greatly and it leaves a ghost, no, no we got it all backwards. Trail of Tears should be like awash in spirits, thats suffering, but if it's some deep, ani mostly, animosity, of one of those guys marching them or ordering it, what if that's what cracks things? Cause you know, you're going to have people just doing their job, they might not be happy about it but they're just following orders, no hard feelings, but someone's getting a pleasure, a perverse pleasure about it. We, we don't know suffering man, what do we know, it can't just be you had a bad day and cried dying a bit you know, I don't see all the railroad tracks being haunted do you?
And I got no hard feelings at either of you. You put me in a trunk, break into my house, whatever, I'm not going to get upset about it because I'm not taking that chance that I'm going to create some problem by being all pissed at you.

And there's Insos,perti and think about it, I mean really think about it, they say to win, you gotta, like not hang onto things, like fuck your father's house, this is yours, stop trying to cling to shit, but don't not. Anyway, I don't know what I'm saying, you put it together, or don't, I just know, I'm not letting shit get to me right, if I gotta shoot someone, I'm doing it with nothing but love in my heart or apathy...but not too much apathy cause that shits probably bad too. Maybe there's no logic to it, maybe it's just stuff happens. But under it all, go deep under it and there's more there, there's a logic, I mean I, I don't know what it is, but full circle, maybe under them they have some weird layers to get to us? If all my kids have to get over with me is a dad that loved some tits, well, they'll just have to learn to love legs or get some weird, why are we talking about my kids?
...Dewy trails off at this point with half a glass still in his hand and his head back on the sofa.
Back to top Go down

Drunk Dewy
Page 1 of 1