Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dewy Testimonial Speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

Dewy Testimonial Speech Empty
PostSubject: Dewy Testimonial Speech   Dewy Testimonial Speech EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 2:11 am

Dewy has jotted down a speech:
"I stand before you in testimonial and dedication to this priest. I put forth to you that I have not only seen this priest raise Ankroptic but also that a new time is coming upon us. You believe you stand in judgement of this priest, but it is Ankroptic that stands in judgement of us. For long has the age of Ankroptic been whispered about, and there are those among us that have dismissed such notions and moved to silence such ideas. But, I swear not only my word and person to the power of this priest, but also that Ankroptic's will is acting upon us even as we speak. His will, bending our very reality to his plan, that once it has come to fruition, all shall know Ankroptic, his true followers will frolic and thrive amidst his presence while those that have used him shall be consumed. So though you think I stand before you swearing my allegiance and life to the power of this priest, it is actually I that stand here to warn you that the time of Ankroptic is upon us and as evidence this priest shall not call Anktoptic forth to commune with is, but Ankroptic, finding the priest in his favor, shall come before us. "
Back to top Go down
Keeper

Keeper

Dewy Testimonial Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dewy Testimonial Speech   Dewy Testimonial Speech EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 1:48 am

Dewy: "Or...we could do something a bit more antagonistic...or to the point...
"Who you came to judge tonight is not here. They were a true believer, and Ankroptic favored them, gifted them. They recognize a chain of events that has led us here, but, though Ankroptic gave them a glimpse of his plan, Ankroptic did not reveal all to them. I say, there are heathens among us. There are those that have used Ankroptic's grace to benefit themselves. There are those that have overlooked his guiding will, turned their back to the signs he has offered. We have groveled and shared what is Ankroptic's with others and until now he has been tolerant and forgiving. But no more. He removed his grace from Cassworth, he revealed his will to a true believer, he swallowed Landry...er...don't say Landry, we really need to avoid using names and pronouns. ...pronouns, imagine that, the Ankroptic church was me too before me too. We can mention Casworth but not a priest in an identifying way. Or we shouldn't...I guess we could. I don't think it's a rule not to, boy that would shake them up a bit wouldn't it?
Ok...anyway...and through these events led his prodigy back. We stand here now before then, called by Ankroptic himself as has been foretold in the communions which some of you have chosen to ignore. And so with tonights summoning we usher in a new age, an age of Ankroptic.

Back to top Go down

Dewy Testimonial Speech
Page 1 of 1