Decline’s Modern Horror Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decline’s Modern Horror Game

For cataloguing the events of our game

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Albino Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeper

Keeper

Albino Questions Empty
PostSubject: Albino Questions   Albino Questions EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:06 pm

Albino is going to try to get a bigger picture on what is happening so he basically has a bunch of questions. To avoid a lengthy round and round discussion I'm just going to post certain "beats" as I just need to know if you tell him about some of the things. IE: Do you tell him about x/y/z. Obviously some questions won't get answered if you don't mention something else.

About witches:
Are they organized?
How many?
Do they worship ankroptic/hasmital?

Magic:
Where did you learn to do this?
Do you mention Polk?
Is Polk a follower of one of these demons?
How did you learn to do this?
He's heard of such tech being tested and tried by the military, are you doing this using some sort of technology?
Are there others that can do this?
Do you mention there being a council?
Are there others like Polk?
Is this what Ankroptic priests are doing/can they do this same thing?

Do you mention NC and the asylum?
Do you mention Polk sending you there?
Do you tell him about the guy in the basement?
Do you tell him about possibly getting stuck inside his alternate reality memory?

I'm pretty sure you've mentioned there being more demonic lords to him.
How many are there?
Have you come across worship of these others?
Are they in on what is happening too?

Why did you come out of hiding and come back to atlanta?

Back to top Go down
Percival

Percival

Albino Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albino Questions   Albino Questions EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:50 pm

Keeper wrote:

About witches:
Are they organized?
How many?
Do they worship ankroptic/hasmital?

Not exactly sure how they are organized, but we were told they were using some ballet school as a front for new recruits.

I have no idea how many witches there are. It seems to be quite a lot at this time, we had however only ever encountered or became aware of six.

I don’t know if they worship them, I’m sure they have made pacts with them or other demons.

Quote :
Magic:
Where did you learn to do this?
Do you mention Polk?
Is Polk a follower of one of these demons?
How did you learn to do this?
He's heard of such tech being tested and tried by the military, are you doing this using some sort of technology?
Are there others that can do this?
Do you mention there being a council?
Are there others like Polk?
Is this what Ankroptic priests are doing/can they do this same thing?

I had already started my way towards piecing together how to do the magic, but hadn’t been successful. We had someone we were tracking down, Peter Dewey, as he held some information some other folks wanted. He was a practitioner, but he didn’t teach us. He died. Killed by Ankroptic/Hunters club thugs. We knew of someone who was known for their knowledge and they taught us, we however were asked by them to not tell anyone who their identity is. (So no I don’t mention Polk) And no, they do not follow any of the demon lords, as apart of our rules we must abide is not never enter into their service.

As for how they learned I could not tell you, their memory is not nearly as astute as it once was and it’s hard to tell if what they told us is fact or fiction.

Yes I’m familiar with the military technology, and it’s instability. Having sent many a black soldier to their death through portals back in the 1930s, 40s and 50s, and modern soldiers into Lucien’s old home and even attempting to abduct me from mine. But no, we are not using technology, though there are items that replicate such powers.

There are others who can do such, across the globe. Their numbers are not huge. (I don’t mention the council, but if Andre and the council members agree to come here he will learn about them soon enough.)

As for are there others like our teacher. I have no idea. I’d be hard pressed to say there are.

Sort of. The Ankroptic/HasMitAl priests are using the runes, which were devised by one of the demon lords, to access the powers of those that created them. But it’s quite possible that these priests may have gained innate abilities through the corruption caused by using the demons power and blessings.

Quote :
Do you mention NC and the asylum?
Do you mention Polk sending you there?
Do you tell him about the guy in the basement?
Do you tell him about possibly getting stuck inside his alternate reality memory?

Percival does not mention anything about this stuff.

Quote :
I'm pretty sure you've mentioned there being more demonic lords to him.
How many are there?
Have you come across worship of these others?
Are they in on what is happening too?

There are twelve demon lords, (Percival will list them off) Ankroptic and HasMitAl are not demon lords, and there are many more demons.

There are those that worship KorMaKa and then there are those that worship creatures like the Etunaz, and those that worship the Necromantic lord, but I can’t say that we’ve come across many that even know who the other demons are.

It seems like KorMaKa may be involved somehow, as the spider creatures in NYC are from his realm. But the others? Who knows. We could ask them. Or try to.

Quote :
Why did you come out of hiding and come back to atlanta?

Training was finished and i had unfinished business. Such as killing Oltav for killing my mother. And to continue to thwart the Ankroptic cultists. But it appears they have made quite the increase in power.
Back to top Go down

Albino Questions
Page 1 of 1